What makes a Happy Home? I love to take care of my family. For me, creating a home that is warm and inviting, where everyone feels welcome is pure joy! The smell of fresh laundry just in off the clothesline, a neat and tidy home and garden, a good home cooked meal, a few desserts here and there, the love of family, friends and fellowship all help to make our home a Happy Home. Join me as we celebrate the holidays, the birthdays and the every days!

Friday, August 15, 2014

It's closer than you think!


Image from here

7 comments:

Vee said...

Oh gosh! When you put it that way! Frightening!

Nellie said...

Oh, yes! Much too close! I fear that I am behind in my preparations this year! Yikes!

Jeanie said...

A great reminder but I'm not sure I was ready to see it today!

1CardCreator said...

Great reminder, I must get back to my Christmas cards! ~Diane

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Okay, now you really gave me a panic attack!!!

I hope to have my act together with Christmas this year ...not like last year!!

I am making up for missed visits!!

Hugs,
Deb

Glenda/MidSouth said...

To soon!

Jane said...

Scary news on a hot August day!

If you are here for the Where Blogger's Create Party click here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...