What makes a Happy Home? I love to take care of my family. For me, creating a home that is warm and inviting, where everyone feels welcome is pure joy! The smell of fresh laundry just in off the clothesline, a neat and tidy home and garden, a good home cooked meal, a few desserts here and there, the love of family, friends and fellowship all help to make our home a Happy Home. Join me as we celebrate the holidays, the birthdays and the every days!

Monday, August 18, 2014

I'm late to the party...






7 comments:

Nellie said...

This is Monday. That gives the fonts permission to have a headache.:)

Glad to learn some things about you!

Nellie

Vee said...

Fonts, formatting...drives me bonkers, but only at my own blog apparently. I didn't notice a thing until you mentioned it. This was a fun meme!

podso said...

I enjoyed reading this. I actually think I could have answered some of these about you from reading your blog--for sure about the aprons and clothesline! And do you love to hand wash dishes? I do!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Know what you mean about the fonts. When I click on publish I hope for the best.LOL
No clothes lines here, never really got into wearing aprons, have garbage disposal, but rarely use it. Bake? Who Me? LOL

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Oh my! When I first saw your post I thought .... "Maybe I'll join in and do a post too"... then I started reading and realized I would probably say "NO" to everything! LOL.

Okay, I do wear an apron SOMETIMES. I bake but nothing spectacular. I'm still learning!

No clothesline... I have a dishwasher.... see? There is a pattern here. :)

Maybe it is because I was a single career gal for so long? Yep, that's my excuse!

McVal said...

Great answers! And I love making Christmas goodies too...

1CardCreator said...

I love aprons too. ~Diane

If you are here for the Where Blogger's Create Party click here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...