What makes a Happy Home? I love to take care of my family. For me, creating a home that is warm and inviting, where everyone feels welcome is pure joy! The smell of fresh laundry just in off the clothesline, a neat and tidy home and garden, a good home cooked meal, a few desserts here and there, the love of family, friends and fellowship all help to make our home a Happy Home. Join me as we celebrate the holidays, the birthdays and the every days!

Friday, August 8, 2014

Congrats to our Fireman!


He is living the life he imagined! Our Fireman was given the Fireman of the Year award today! I dug out this photo, added the text - it was perfect for his card. We are so proud of him!
 Love my big hair?!! LOL!!

Sorry that I've been incognito for these past 2 weeks. I haven't been feeling well and just barely getting through my have to's - like going to work. Hopefully this flare-up will pass soon.

Tomorrow is Saturday - so glad that it's the weekend. The weather has been beautiful - mid 80's and low humidity. Love it!

Hope that you have all been well! I'll be around to visit soon. 

10 comments:

Vee said...

What a cute photo! You have always been proud of that boy...what a great honor. Congrats to him!

I hope that you feel better soon.

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Congratulations to your fireman!
Hope you feel better soon. Enjoy your weekend.

Nellie said...

Congratulations to your son! That is quite an honor!

I send along wishes for feeling better.

Hugs,
Nellie

Susan said...

Oh Leann. SOOO sorry to hear you have been under the weather. Your fibro?

That photo is so darned adorable. Imagine! He had planted the seeds of that vocation early in life. Susan

1CardCreator said...

Congratulations, you must be so proud! ~Diane

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Congratulations and what a cute photo!

McVal said...

Congrats to him!!!! Love that photo...

Debbie Booth said...

Hey Leann I was so happy to see you had left a message! How are you doing? I am doing well. I have been working full time now on my Etsy shop...and I am enjoying it so much. You have got to post something! Let me know when you do, I would love to promote it on my blog! We go way back...in fact I was trying to remember how far back we go back! Anyhow I am encouraging you...go get em girl! I am loving the creative side, very fulfilling....lots of work...but very satisfying. Hope your family is all well.
Blessings,
Debbie

Jeanie said...

Three cheers! What an honor! Yes, I hear mom being proud!

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Congrats to your Fireman!! What an honor. My sister's one son is a foreman in Howard County , Maryland and was called to the Pentagon on 911.....

Hugs,
Deb

If you are here for the Where Blogger's Create Party click here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...