What makes a Happy Home? I love to take care of my family. For me, creating a home that is warm and inviting, where everyone feels welcome is pure joy! The smell of fresh laundry just in off the clothesline, a neat and tidy home and garden, a good home cooked meal, a few desserts here and there, the love of family, friends and fellowship all help to make our home a Happy Home. Join me as we celebrate the holidays, the birthdays and the every days!

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Happy Birthday Dad


Happy Birthday Dad! 
You didn't just tell me how to live - you showed me!
 The sentiment is my version of the quote by Clarence B Kelland.


4 comments:

Susan said...

Cute, Leann. Happy happy day to your Papa! Susan

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

That very quote is one that reminded me of my own dad. Your card is so nice!

1CardCreator said...

What a cute photo, love the quote too. ~Diane

Vee said...

What a great card and an excellent quote.

If you are here for the Where Blogger's Create Party click here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...